The Anthology Project
Do you wish to change lives with your story?
Do you have a dream of one day being a published author? Do you wish to leave a legacy?
But you haven’t because you feel overwhelmed, you have no idea where to start, publishing a book is new to you and you are not sure how to share your story.
Arg! But it’s there on your mind and you feel a pang of hurt each time you think of it – which is often!
What if you could…
- Share your story and your journey to help others!
- Leave a legacy!
- Be an inspiration.
- Show your credibility and expertise.
- Being able to finally say you did it – you’re an author!
- Having to write a 200 to 300-page book.
- Making the process long and complicated
- Going through any craziness or overwhelm
- Freaking out about “publishing”
Hi, I'm Mandy!
I help passionate entrepreneurs and coaches share their message as well as people, like you, who want to share a story, journey or life experience.
I didn’t know how to share in the beginning to make sure I share what matters to me, what feels right and what doesn’t offend people who are involved in the story. I learnt a lot about myself and the concept of sharing when I shared my own story and I aim to help others feel confident and empowered when sharing their story!
At times we hold ourselves go back on things that are super important to us because of all the fears and uncertainty around it. How do I write it so my story is clear? How do I publish it to create the impact I want?
Let me take the work off you!
All you have to do is turn in your story (which will be 1 chapter) and I’m going to give you easy-to-follow steps to writing it so that it speaks to those people who need your help.
I’m also going to take away the tech overwhelm by publishing the book for you.
Plus, I’m even going to have your story edited by me. PHEW!
What is it like to work on the Anthology?
Thank you, Mandy! I am grateful for the chance to be able to share my story.
Initially, I was intimidated and that came out through my writing. But, Mandy was there and she felt something was wrong. She helped me work through my emotions and tell my story from a place of confidence and as a true OVERCOMER!
Introducing the next Anthology!
The anthology (book title to be created by the group) …. is a compilation of approximately 20 stories from entrepreneurs or people all around the world who want to share their fiction stories.
In the anthology, you will…
- Be able to share your story to help and inspire others
- Grow your reach and impact the world
- Be part of a tight-knit Facebook community of aspiring authors
- Join up with 20 other people/entrepreneurs sharing their story
- Get 5 live group coaching calls – if applicable to the anthology
- Have your story edited by me
- Become a published author
- NO overwhelm. Just submit your story. Your part is quick and easy.
- The whole process of editing, formatting, cover creating and publishing is taken care of for you!